"momma take this mask from me
i just can't wear it anymore."

"momma put my guns to the ground
i just can't shoot them anymore."

"your smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun."

Monday, April 21, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT, [General]

With effect from this entry, I am separating my blog entries into categories, so that ALL readers can read easily things that are related to them.

The categories are:

General--for all
Family--for my family
Army--for my BMT or 8SAB friends
VJC--for my VJ friends, esp those from 05S16
Scouts--for my wichita scout friends
Church, general--for all Catholics
Church, LOM--for my Legion Of Mary friends
Church, Cathecism--for my CON 1 Class or fellow Cathecists
Church, Catholics and Protestants--entries aimed at ALL Christians

The categories will appear in square brackets, [like this] and if an article is aimed at mor than one group, it will be separated by a slash, like this: [Family/Church, general]

Hopefully, I won't need to explain too much terminology from now on.... And if you don't fall in that category, feel free to read, at your own risk of being confused by jargon or terminology or acronyms that are not meant for you...

OK, hope this works!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.