"momma take this mask from me
i just can't wear it anymore."

"momma put my guns to the ground
i just can't shoot them anymore."

"your smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun."

Friday, December 28, 2007

my statement

in view of all the passionate debate going on on nigel and cuilings' blogs, i really really feel i need to say something...

Number one: Legion of Mary freaking ROCKS our world!!!!!!

Nunber two: Anyone who stands in the way of someone who loves Legion so much, deserves to get *self censor*.

Number three: I support monica and cuiling and nigel and robin and pet all the way in their fight against *self censor*.

Number four: *self censor*

Number five: From what i see, the heart of the problem is not a chen nian tuan thing, but a family thing. So this problem cannot be solved simply by transplanting pple to another zhi tuan, cos, like it or not, the family will always be there... so, sadly, it's not so simple.

Number six: ANYTHING you guys need (supplies, advice, sai kang, services, or simply someone to talk to...) that is within my power to give, and that will help in any small way in this problem, JUST SAY and i will give. like i said, u guys have all my fullest support in the *self censor*, cos you guys mean the world to me.

I'm not claiming to understand the problem or that i know how to solve it... After all, i'm not from that zhi tuan. but i'm just saying that i will support in any way u need.

LEGION OF MARY ROCKS. ALL THE WAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol 100mg buy tramadol in canada - tramadol hcl medicine